By downloading the App from the Apple App Store or from Google Play (“App Stores“), and any update thereto (as permitted by this License Agreement), you indicate that you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, and that you accept this License Agreement. The parties of this License Agreement acknowledge that neither Apple nor Google are a Party to this License Agreement and are not bound by any provisions or obligations with regard to the App, such as warranty, liability, maintenance and support thereof. Licensor, not Apple and not Google, is solely responsible for the licensed App and the content thereof.
This License Agreement may not provide for usage rules for the App that are in conflict with the latest Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions or the Google Play Terms of Service, respectively. Licensor acknowledges that it had the opportunity to review said terms and this License Agreement is not conflicting with them.
All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved.
1. About STOREE
STOREE is a mobile application created to facilitate your online shopping across multiple online stores. It may be used to create overviews and reminders related to your past and present online purchases, to facilitate prospective purchases by means of product link lists (“Wishlists“) and to present you with relevant and personalized content, offers and recommendations related to online shopping.
By sending, forwarding or letting others send emails related to your online shopping to your email address ending with @storee.email that is created for you when you sign up (“STOREE Email Address“), you will receive clear and concise overviews of your past and present online purchases across different stores in a single interface. Interactive options and features will help you organizing your purchases in an easy and time-efficient manner.
By creating Wishlists and by adding items to such Wishlists via manual insertion or via the sharing function of your device, you will be able to organize and plan prospective purchases across different online stores.
Based on the information you provide (including emails and Wishlists), you will receive relevant and personalized content, offers and recommendations related to online shopping.
STOREE is customized for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices.
2. Scope of license
- You are given a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to install and use the licensed App on any Apple- or Google Android-branded Products that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in this section, the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions and the Google Play Terms of Service, whichever applicable, with the exception that such licensed App may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with you (End-User, The Purchaser) via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
- This license will also govern any updates of the App provided by Licensor that replace, repair, and/or supplement the first App, unless a separate license is provided for such update in which case the terms of that new license will govern.
- You may not share or make the App available to third parties (unless to the degree allowed by the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions and the Google Play Terms of Service, whichever applicable, and with Licensor’s prior written consent), sell, rent, lend, lease or otherwise redistribute the App.
- You may not reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, integrate, decompile, integrate, remove, modify, combine, create derivative works or updates of, adapt, or attempt to derive the source code of the App, or any part thereof (except with Licensor’s prior written consent).
- You may not copy (excluding when expressly authorized by this license and the Usage Rules) or alter the App or portions thereof. You may create and store copies only on devices that you own or control for backup keeping under the terms of this license, the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions and the Google Play Terms of Service, whichever applicable, and any other terms and conditions that apply to the device or software used. You may not remove any intellectual property notices. You acknowledge that no unauthorized third parties may gain access to these copies at any time.
- Violations of the obligations mentioned above, as well as the attempt of such infringement, may be subject to prosecution and damage claims.
- Licensor reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of licensing.
- Nothing in this license should be interpreted to restrict third-party terms. When using the App, you must ensure that you comply with applicable third-party terms and conditions.
3. Technical requirements
- The App requires a firmware version 10.0.0 or higher on Apple-branded devices and a firmware version 5.0.0 or higher on Google Android-branded devices. Licensor recommends using the latest version of the firmware.
- Licensor attempts to keep the App updated so that it complies with modified/new versions of the firmware and new hardware. You are not granted rights to claim such an update.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to confirm and determine that the device on which you intend to use the App satisfies the technical specifications mentioned above.
- Licensor reserves the right to modify the technical specifications as it sees appropriate at any time.
4. Maintenance and support
- Licensor is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services for this licensed App. You can reach the Licensor at email@example.com for this licensed App.
- Licensor and the End-User acknowledge that neither Apple nor Google have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the licensed App.
5. Use of data and privacy
To the extent you cause our processing of information, e.g. by uploading, publishing or sharing data in the App or by sending, forwarding, or letting others send emails to your STOREE Email Address, including information about you indicating political or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning health or sex life, etc. (so-called special categories of personal data, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)), you give your explicit consent to us processing that data to perform our Service.
6. User-generated contributions
The App may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or in the App, to send, forward, or let others send emails to your STOREE Email Address, to link your account from the App to any of your email, social networking or other accounts, and may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (hereinafter “Contributions”).
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, insult, discriminate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
7. Contribution license
This license is only for the purpose of making our Service available to you.
You can end this license any time by deleting your Contributions or account. For technical reasons, Contributions you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies. In addition, Contributions you delete may continue to appear if you have shared them with others and they have not deleted them.
These licenses will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and include our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area in the App. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the App and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations in the App; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
8. Third party services
The App is available through App Stores. You may require the prior registration with the relevant App Store. Licensor has no influence on the collection, processing and use of personal data by the respective App Store operators.
- The liability of the above-mentioned parties, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the actual amount of direct damages.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Licensor and its affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and suppliers of Licensor or its affiliates, are not liable, and you agree not to hold these parties responsible for, any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of or your inability to use the Service;
- Losses of data (including, but not limited to, Contributions) of any kind in the Service;
- Security breaches of any kind in the Service;
- Delays or disruptions in the Service;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing the Service;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in the Service;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including any third party website or application linked to the Service;
- Claims of breach of warranty or guarantee;
- Goods and services you purchased from merchants, or the return of such goods and services; or
- These limitations and exclusions apply even if your remedies do not fully compensate you for any losses or if Licensor or its affiliates, knew or should have known about the possibility of damages.
- Licensor takes no accountability or responsibility for any damages caused due to a breach of duties according to Section 2 of this Agreement. To avoid data loss, you are required to make use of backup functions of the App (such as enabling the forwarding of emails to your email address) to the extent allowed by applicable third-party terms and conditions of use. You are aware that in case of alterations or manipulations of the App, you will not have access to the licensed App.
- The App includes hyperlinks to and integrations of websites, services and applications of third parties. Licensor does not accept any liability with respect to (the content of) websites, services and/or applications of third parties.
- The laws of some states or jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations set forth above may not apply to you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in our terms, in such cases, the liability of Licensor and its affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and suppliers of Licensor or its affiliates, will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- The Service is provided on an “As-Is“ and “As-Available“ basis. You understand and agree that the use of the App is at your sole risk.
- Licensor and its affiliates make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express, implied or statutory, with respect to your use of the Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Licensor and its affiliates disclaim any and all statutory warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and freedom from computer viruses or other harmful code.
- Licensor and its affiliates do not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, error-free or secure use of any part of the Service. Use of the Service may be interrupted due to events outside Licensor’s reasonable control.
- Licensor and its affiliates do not approve or control any third party website or application and Licensor and its affiliates are not responsible or in any way liable for their content. If you use such websites or applications from third parties, the terms and conditions for those websites or applications will apply to you.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Store operator, and, if applicable, your App purchase price will be refunded to you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Store operator will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other losses, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses and costs attributable to any negligence to adhere to any warranty.
11. Product claims
Licensor and the End-User acknowledge that Licensor, and neither Apple nor Google, is responsible for addressing any claims of the End-User or any third party relating to the licensed App or the End-User’s possession and/or use of that licensed App, including, but not limited to:
- product liability claims;
- any claim that the licensed App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
- claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with your licensed App’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit.
12. Legal compliance
You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting“ country; and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The license is valid until terminated by Licensor or by you. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically and without notice from Licensor if you fail to adhere to any term(s) of this license. Upon license termination, you shall stop all use of the App, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the App.
14. Third party terms of agreements and beneficiary
Licensor represents and warrants that Licensor will comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using licensed App. In accordance with Section 10 of the Instructions for Minimum Terms of Developer’s End-User License Agreement, Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries shall be third-party beneficiaries of this License Agreement and – upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this License Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
15. Intellectual property rights
Licensor and the End-User acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the licensed App or the End-User’s possession and use of that licensed App infringes on the third party’s intellectual property rights, Licensor, and neither Apple nor Google, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge or any such intellectual property infringement claims.
16. Applicable law
This license agreement is governed by the laws of the Netherlands excluding its conflicts of law rules.
If any of the terms of this agreement should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Invalid terms will be replaced by valid ones formulated in a way that will achieve the primary purpose. Collateral agreements, changes and amendments are only valid if laid down in writing. The preceding clause can only be waived in writing.
19. How to contact us
For general inquiries, complaints, questions or claims concerning the licensed App, you can contact us:
- via the contact form on www.eigenlinks.com
- by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to eigenlinks B.V. Kastanjelaan 400, 5616 LZ Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Last updated: May 2021